groovyPost Forums

Showing pictures on camera and in W7

Ive recentely bought a Nikon 9100. Its a great camera and Im glad I bought it, instead of the Canon 220.

But Ive got a problem. When I want to view the pictures on my camera they all show up the way I took them, in landscape or portret. And I can turn them on my camera. I hate turning the camera each time, so I turn the picture. But it seems that turning the picture doesnt have any effect on the picture itself. Because when I export the pictures to my laptop (with cable or sd) the pictures show up the way I took them. So I have to turn them again.

Is there an easy way to get this done?

I don't know if that's possible, I'll admit that I don't have a Cannon 220 so I can't test that out, but I think it might not alter it in the properties so that it doesn't change the quality? But on Windows you can view all of your photos in thumbnail view then hold down SHIFT and click to select multiple photos. Then you can right click and rotate all of them at the same time.... maybe that will help? If not, sorry :(

I don't know if that's possible, I'll admit that I don't have a Cannon 220 so I can't test that out, but I think it might not alter it in the properties so that it doesn't change the quality? But on Windows you can view all of your photos in thumbnail view then hold down SHIFT and click to select multiple photos. Then you can right click and rotate all of them at the same time.... maybe that will help? If not, sorry :(

Agreed. Or just use Picasa and it will adjust them automatically.