groovyPost Forums

How do I insert pictures into Microsoft Word?

Guest Jessica

Guest Jessica

I need to put pictures into Microsoft Word for a school project that I am working on. How do I do this? These are pictures I took with my camera that I already transferred to my computer -> In my "My Pictures" folder.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Guest PaigeWaters
      By Guest PaigeWaters
      Sorry this is not technology related but how do I change my picture to what it is now? Right now it looks like a 3d magic eye poster i want it to be a picture of my cat.
    • Guest fruitSNACKS
      By Guest fruitSNACKS
      When I push print in Microsoft Word nothing happens. It says it is going to XPS spool or something like that. How do I set it to print to my office printer?
    • By CHATLZT
      How do you create an MS WORD TEMPLATE to create a flyer (8.5 X 11) with pull tag telephone numbers; also the ability to insert a scanned graphic?
    • By Beyond_Life
      Hello,
      I was wondering if it would be possible to add gallerys to my wordpress pages with pictures ive got in my Public folder in my Dropbox, instead of adding picture by picture tot a page and hosting them with my provider.
    • By Beyond_Life
      I have installed Dropbox on my Samsung Galaxy S. And I use it a lot to upload stuff to. But lately I find myself stuck, because I want a picture thats in my Dropbox, but I cant find it, because its automatic labeled to for example: "2-11-7-13-12-12-12". And I dont want to download them all, because I dont need them all, but also I have to download over 3g. And thats going to cause a lot of traffic I dont want.
      How do I preview images in my Dropbox on my Galaxy S without downloading them to my Galaxy?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online