groovyPost Forums

Select a printer from Word 2010

Guest fruitSNACKS

Guest fruitSNACKS

When I push print in Microsoft Word nothing happens. It says it is going to XPS spool or something like that. How do I set it to print to my office printer?

If your printer is already installed, then:

1. Click File, Print
  2. Under Printer Submenu, Click down arrow and select your printer
  3. Done

It should then print to that printer.

To make this your default Printer

Windows 7

1. Click Start Menu, Click Devices and Printers
  2. Right Click your Printer and Click Set as Default Printer

Moving forward you will be printing to that printer now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Guest silas
      By Guest silas
      I had an attahcment that I lost on an email -- does outlook place this in any special folder on my hard drive? Like a temporary folder?
    • Guest Jessica
      By Guest Jessica
      I need to put pictures into Microsoft Word for a school project that I am working on. How do I do this? These are pictures I took with my camera that I already transferred to my computer -> In my "My Pictures" folder.
    • Guest Skippie10
      By Guest Skippie10
      I have been opening several attachments which are saved on my computer and trying to save them in various formats. In the process, I must have changed some settings since when I, now, double click on attachments to emails coming in, they ope in "paint" software and not in the normal formats.
      How do I regress back to the normal software for opening attachments on emails coming in to me?
      Don
    • By Beyond_Life
      Since yesterday, Im using Office 2010 at the office. Everything is going well so far. But Im having some printing problems. We have standard letters we use. When I have to write one, I just grab an empty standard letter and fill it in. But then with printing it goes wrong. The first page of the letter needs to be printed on our office stationary (is that the correct english translation?), the seconde, thirds, fourth etcetc pages need to be printed on normal white paper. But its printing everything on office stationary, including logo's and stuff.
      If I check the options Im able to change a standard macro. But Im not able to point out which page needs to be printed on what paper. Is there a sollution?
    • By CHATLZT
      How do you create an MS WORD TEMPLATE to create a flyer (8.5 X 11) with pull tag telephone numbers; also the ability to insert a scanned graphic?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online