1. Click File, Print
  2. Under Printer Submenu, Click down arrow and select your printer
  3. Done

It should then print to that printer.

To make this your default Printer

Windows 7

1. Click Start Menu, Click Devices and Printers
  2. Right Click your Printer and Click Set as Default Printer

Moving forward you will be printing to that printer now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By silas
      I had an attahcment that I lost on an email -- does outlook place this in any special folder on my hard drive? Like a temporary folder?
    • By CHATLZT
      How do you create an MS WORD TEMPLATE to create a flyer (8.5 X 11) with pull tag telephone numbers; also the ability to insert a scanned graphic?
    • By Skippie10
      I have been opening several attachments which are saved on my computer and trying to save them in various formats. In the process, I must have changed some settings since when I, now, double click on attachments to emails coming in, they ope in "paint" software and not in the normal formats.
      How do I regress back to the normal software for opening attachments on emails coming in to me?
      Don
    • By Beyond_Life
      We are using Outlook 2010 here at the office. And several people are getting the message that there inbox is out of space. And those people have over 3500 emails in there inbox. When I started here I made folders for everyone of my subjects so I can archive easely. But now I want to know how many emails I have.
      Q: How do I find out how many emails I have, including all the folders, using Outlook 2010?
    • By Wilderness
      Office Excel 2011 - Protect worksheet or workbook - I have protected the worksheet by a password but find I still can copy and past into a new worksheet and then I can change things arround. How can I stop someone being able to change or delete things.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online