groovyPost Forums

Adding gallery's tot Wordpress pages, with pictures from Dropbox.

Beyond_Life

The photos in your public folder create specific URL's and I don't think there is a way to select all of them which is required for a gallery. You would need to add them 1 at a time...

Why not just host them on your wordpress site? Hmm... You would need to find a site that let's you upload them then embed them. Perhaps min.us?

Indeed, for wordpress I need to upload each picture one at a time. When done, I can use the images from the mediastorage in my dashboard, to create a gallery. But that takes a lot of time. And it also takes up a lot of space with my provider. I have a very cheap plan and only 2 gig of storage space. So I want to use other ways of creating gallerys without using all the space.

This is very hard to explain if you native language isnt englisch :P

The photos in your public folder create specific URL's and I don't think there is a way to select all of them which is required for a gallery. You would need to add them 1 at a time...

Why not just host them on your wordpress site? Hmm... You would need to find a site that let's you upload them then embed them. Perhaps min.us?

I could probably hack groovyBox.exe to create a photos.xml that has all of the public URLs for the photos in it. Then, make a wordpress plugin that fetches that XML and parses it into a gallery.

... But I am already in my pajamas...

• 1 year later...