Beyond_Life

Where can I find the Canon 6D 1.1.2 firmware update?

Question

I've just noticed that there is a 1.1.3 firmware update available for my 6D. But apparently the 1.1.2 update is needed to get it installed. My 6D is still at 1.0.9. And I cant find the 1.0.2. firmware anywhere. Canon is not answering after several requests.

Who can provide me a legit download link? Is there even a downloadlink for the 1.1.2? I can't find it on the Canon site.

2 answers to this question

Ive found the answer to my own question :-) The 1.1.2 is hidden within the 1.1.3 update, a Canon rep told me. So if people are still wanting to update there 6D from 1.0.9 tot 1.1.3, just download the 1.1.3 firmware. Installing the 1.1.2 firmware before being able to update to 1.1.3 is no longer needed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Steve
      Just got prompted to update my softphone/headset software and it reminded me (to remind all of you) that this is a good example of why it's important to keep all the software on your Windows/Mac box fully updated.
      In my case, the Plantronics Hub software is the brains behind my Headset which I use for all things Audio and Mic on my work Mac including Cisco Jabber or Skype, WebEx, Slack calls and a few other apps. It also updates the firmware on my headset and Plantronics Bluetooth headset. So, it's fairly important.
      Here are the release notes for the V3.9.4 update.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online