Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Plantronics Hub v3.9.4 Update Windows/Mac

Just got prompted to update my softphone/headset software and it reminded me (to remind all of you) that this is a good example of why it's important to keep all the software on your Windows/Mac box fully updated.

In my case, the Plantronics Hub software is the brains behind my Headset which I use for all things Audio and Mic on my work Mac including Cisco Jabber or Skype, WebEx, Slack calls and a few other apps. It also updates the firmware on my headset and Plantronics Bluetooth headset. So, it's fairly important.

Here are the release notes for the V3.9.4 update.

http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/kb/detail.jsp?vfurl=/articles/en_US/Product_Information/Hub-Release-Notes&c=All

Plantronics Hub v3.9.4
Coming soon: Plantronics Hub for Windows/Mac v3.9.4 Release 

What's New

• Fixed audio issue with Savi 700 Series and Savi 400 Series resulting from a logic error in the tuning parameter update that occurred after a device firmware update using Hub v3.9.2. Note: To access the most recent firmware for these products, users must update to Plantronics Hub v3.9.4 or above.
  • Updated certificate to fix issue with the Plantronics Hub REST Service API on Chrome v58.
  • Fixed intermittent issue with Plantronics Legend during firmware update or language change. Note: To access the most recent firmware upgrade for Plantronics Legend, users must update to Plantronics Hub v3.9.4 and above.
  • Fixed issue with Unicode characters when creating LDAP groups. Plantronics Hub for Win/Mac will now recognize group names with Unicode characters.            

Known Issues

• Call control on Cisco Jabber versions prior to v11.x are not functional.
  • Settings that appear on both headset and BT300 adapter may not synchronize correctly when changed.
  • If Plantronics Savi 700 Series or Savi 400 Series headset firmware or tuning is not correctly read from device (for example, battery is empty), device can't register to the server.
  • After wearing sensor is turned off for Blackwire 710/720, Plantronics Hub still shows sensor-dependent settings as ON yet they do not work.