groovyPost Forums

Grabbing tabs within IE8

We all got Thin Clients here at the office, with Windows 7 and IE8. But with Chrome and Firefox, its possible to grab a tab and pull it out of the window, creating a new window with that tab. But thats not possible with IE8. Or is there a workaround?

sorry mate... I'm running IE9 so I cant even test it.

• 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Erehwon1496926425
      I can't be alone out there but is there a way to permanently get rid of the annoying "Speed up browsing by disabling add-ons" message that appears at the bottom of IE9 everytime you launch?
      Thanks
    • By Telse
      Hello. I am having a problem with login of one of my accounts.The problem is that when I type in my correct username, another name that is not correctkeeps replacing it.(I accidentally typed this name in awhile ago.)Now it seems to be there for ever. I have tried deleting,cutting and pasting. Nothing works.Can someone help me please.Thank you Telse.
    • By Beyond_Life
      I recently bought a Canon 6D. And trust me, it rocks. But when I put the sd in my laptop, it shows only the .jpegs in a little preview,the raw files arent shown, other then the file name and a standard Windows Explorer picture.
      How do I get Windows to show me also the RAW pictures without clicking to open them, and also without openening a third party program like Lightroom or photoshop?
    • By jamminjelly
      Okay I'm asking a lot of questions here at once. I'm not too savvy with computers. So in my apartment I have a TL-WR340G router and my upload speed is really slow. I do a lot of video editing for YouTube and so I'm trying to figure out how to upload videos faster. I seem to be capping out at around 700 Kbps but I'm supposed to be getting 70 megabits per second on this connection. Everything is hooked up over wireless. The speeds are the same on my new Mac and on my old windows PC.
    • By Penmagic
      Is there a way to print the Windows Explorer list of files of what's on a drive (flash, subfolder, etc.)I would just like to have a quick way to find which drive has the file I am looking for.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online