groovyPost Forums

Facebook question: how to get rid of tags?

Guest capncalimari

Guest capncalimari

I'm freaked out by the Facebook face tagging suggestions. I don't want Facebook to know my face! Is there a way to disable this or should I just quit the Internet?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Beyond_Life
      I use dlvr.it to post my articles from Wordpress to Twitter. But I cant use dlvr.it to do the same with Google+. Or am I missing something?
      Is there any other better way to do this?
      ps: I dont want to post on Facebook, because I dont have facebook. Facebook sucks.
    • By tatajem
      can someone tell what specific ipad an email was sent from. IOW, is there a serial number or code corresponding to my ipad that shows up in the header? thanks
    • By Hammad
      Is there any wordpress plugin or any facebook app which can help me update my facebook fan page automatically as soon as their is any update on my blog?
    • By Wilderness
      Office Excel 2011 - Protect worksheet or workbook - I have protected the worksheet by a password but find I still can copy and past into a new worksheet and then I can change things arround. How can I stop someone being able to change or delete things.
    • By jimedean
      I have a personal page, business page and two high school pages that I created.I want to add an additional page to my business page so I created it and it shows up on my personal page.How do I connect it to my business page?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online