groovyPost Forums

Convert Word document to jpg file

Go to solution Solved by zines,

I am setting up a website on Intuit and they don't have the font I want to use, but I have the font in Microsoft Word. I want to type the text (only a few words) in the Word Document in the font I want then I want to be able to copy and paste it into my website. As it is now, I can copy and paste it into my website, BUT it doesn't show up in the same font. Intuit apologizes for their lack of font choices, but they will not remedy this any time soon.

I want a 'quick fix' if possible. I don't want to have to purchase software to do it, when I may only use it this once. I have tried downloading a free software called 'Gimp' (as was suggested on Intuit) but I still was not able to accomplish this seemingly simple task. Can someone help?

alt text

This is a shot of Kompozer- a free web editor and pretty good it is too. Here I am showing the fonts open.

I just looked at the Intuit site and its one of those sites with its own builder . These are normally pretty limited and I am not joining to check it out. Not much more can be said, Good luck with your project.

• Solution

Make it easy for yourself, make sure the word document window is selected, the one that you want to make into a JPEG. Then hold the CTRL button and then press the print screen (PrtScn) button. Now open up Microsoft paint, which is on every single version of Windows. Then paste the item you just did a print screen on into paint and save it as a JPEG file. If it isn't the CTRL button and print screen button try the ALT and print screen button, I'm pretty sure it's the CTRL button though.

Make it easy for yourself, make sure the word document window is selected, the one that you want to make into a JPEG. Then hold the CTRL button and then press the print screen (PrtScn) button. Now open up Microsoft paint, which is on every single version of Windows. Then paste the item you just did a print screen on into paint and save it as a JPEG file. If it isn't the CTRL button and print screen button try the ALT and print screen button, I'm pretty sure it's the CTRL button though.

Wow, these are all great suggestions. It looks like the Snipit tool is pretty much the same concept as pasting the Printscreen into Microsoft Paint. The easiest method seems to be the Printscreen method. Thanks everyone. I will also keep PicPic in mind. I love groovypost!!!