groovyPost Forums

Blackberry backup

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Simon H
      When I am copying a folder to a backup location where a folder already exists with the same name, windows 7 always asks if I want to merge the folder "Yes" "No" There is no option to copy and replace the folder like you get with individual files.
      This means that the backup folder contains a copy of everything even old files that I have deleted and no longer need. I know I can delete or rename the old backup folder but this is a bit of a pain.
      Is it possible to copy and replace the whole folder like we used to be able to do with windows XP

• By Amit
      Hey i Encrypt one of my Msword2010 doc in Windows 7 operating system...but due to some reason i forgot my password n unable to unlock it...is there is any soln to it..pls tell me how to crack it or how can i recover my password...i was also trying word password recovery 5.0 but it unable to crack it..it's not working..pls help me out..i really need that documents..if possible send me the soln on my mail id..pls help me out man...
      Thanks Amit kumar(im.amit009@gmail.com)
    • By Abby
      I have windows 7 with outlook 2010 and I always backup my outlook files folder containing the Outlook data file. Is this all I need to restore my outlook if anything went wrong with my laptop.
      I have hundreds of emails in different folders that I have set up, hundreds of contacts. I have dozens of email rules, calendar appointments and tasks and quicksteps.
      Are these all stored in the outlook data file or do I need to back up other files as well. Should I be exporting the calendar and contacts separately or is it ok to just back up the data file.
      I just want to make sure that I am backing up all the right stuff.

• By greengaze
      I have been using Sync Toy in echo mode which is supposed to sync all changes from the left folder to the right one.
      It seemed to be working well but I have found that some folders and files that I deleted in the left folder where not deleted from the right hand one.
      Can anyone recommend another backup software that will do what sync toy is supposed to do but do it properly and is easy to use.
      Please Help
    • By Austin
      Question from a groovy reader:

Hi Austin,
      I read your web page on backp/restore using M.S. backup as provided.
      I have this BIG doubt, though:
      If my Windows 7 does not boot due to failure or whatever, and I do have the backup image in a USB hard disk, how do I RESTORE the image back?
      Up to Windows XP I have been using Acronis, and that software can boot itself from a CD, so even one can restore to a new hard-disk.
      I have not bot Acronis because I read it has issues, possibly due to changes in Windows 7, so naturally I would like to use Microsoft backup, but am holding on answer to my questions.
      I hope you can afford some brief help just to avoid surprises.
      Thanks!
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online