groovyPost Forums

Is there any good easy to use backup sync software

Go to solution Solved by dw96,

I have been using Sync Toy in echo mode which is supposed to sync all changes from the left folder to the right one.

It seemed to be working well but I have found that some folders and files that I deleted in the left folder where not deleted from the right hand one.

Can anyone recommend another backup software that will do what sync toy is supposed to do but do it properly and is easy to use.

Please Help

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By cstrack
      my iphone 4 is all of a sudden having problems syncing to my Outlook calendar. Any solutions. Used to work fine, but now....have error message that the sync manager could not sync outlook calendar. Help!
    • Guest rver2b
      By Guest rver2b
      I followed your instructions and got my itouch 4g to synch with my gmail contacts to sync with my laptop, but it wont update. I have may additions on the computer, but they don't show up on the itouch.
    • By Simon H
      When I am copying a folder to a backup location where a folder already exists with the same name, windows 7 always asks if I want to merge the folder "Yes" "No" There is no option to copy and replace the folder like you get with individual files.
      This means that the backup folder contains a copy of everything even old files that I have deleted and no longer need. I know I can delete or rename the old backup folder but this is a bit of a pain.
      Is it possible to copy and replace the whole folder like we used to be able to do with windows XP

• By Amit
      Hey i Encrypt one of my Msword2010 doc in Windows 7 operating system...but due to some reason i forgot my password n unable to unlock it...is there is any soln to it..pls tell me how to crack it or how can i recover my password...i was also trying word password recovery 5.0 but it unable to crack it..it's not working..pls help me out..i really need that documents..if possible send me the soln on my mail id..pls help me out man...
      Thanks Amit kumar(im.amit009@gmail.com)
    • By hvadie
      How to sync google calender on my kindle fire?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online