groovyPost Forums

Gmail Contact synching

Guest rver2b

Guest rver2b

I followed your instructions and got my itouch 4g to synch with my gmail contacts to sync with my laptop, but it wont update. I have may additions on the computer, but they don't show up on the itouch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Guest grettawallace
      By Guest grettawallace
      I have a Google Apps account and a regular Gmail account. I want to have Gmail notifier watch both inboxes. Is there a way to do this without merging my inboxes (e.g. forwarding the emails from one to the other?)
    • By fragglerawk
      I made a terrible mistake and synced all my Gmail contacts to my iPhone so now there are hundreds of contacts of people I don't give a fig about and most of them are just email addresses. iPhone only lets you delete contacts one at a time PAIN IN THE BUTT and the way that I added them isn't synced thru Googl Exchange. Is there a way to remove multiple contacts? I don't have OS X.
    • By Beyond_Life
      I want to view my email on sender, alphabeticly. Is that possible, without using the search function or creating a filter?
    • By cstrack
      my iphone 4 is all of a sudden having problems syncing to my Outlook calendar. Any solutions. Used to work fine, but now....have error message that the sync manager could not sync outlook calendar. Help!
    • By bob
      How do I replace my contacts data file with a new file with more current information? I exported my prior contacts file and cleaned it up to the point where I want to replace my primary contacts file with my new one. I have been able to import my file to a new folder but I do not know how to replace my primary contacts file which is the one I use to sink to my phone.
      Thanks a million.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online