groovyPost Forums

Can Windows 7 Sticky Notes be saved for long term use?

dcovnton

Unfortunately, I've not been able to find a way to save a sticky note for any long-term use. They are not meant to be used for long-term usage, just a quick note you write and save somewhere else.

Here's a few tips for using Sticky Notes in Windows 7

My suggestion is to use something like Evernote to save your sticky notes to something long-term. That or email them to yourself so you can search and find them later.

Unfortunately, I've not been able to find a way to save a sticky note for any long-term use. They are not meant to be used for long-term usage, just a quick note you write and save somewhere else.

My suggestion is to use something like Evernote to save your sticky notes to something long-term. That or email them to yourself so you can search and find them later.

Is there a free version of Evernote? and will it work on all platforms, or just Windows:

Yes. Evernote is free for the basic plan. It will sync on your MAC, Mobile Phone (iPhone/Android) and Windows box.

For increased storage and a few more features, you can also buy a pro version which is like $5 a month??? Can't remember but it's all there on the site.

http://www.evernote.com/about/premium/

Evernote for the win. I'm a onenote kinda guy tho sry.

• 5 months later...