Myke46

Is There a viable freeware replacement for Cyberlink's You Cam ?

My G72 HP laptop (Win7 Home Premium) came equipped with Cyberlink's You Cam.I have had no problem with it as far as functionality but seems overly bloated.Is there a viable freeware alternative?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Simon H
      I tried looking in HKEY_CURRENT_USERSSoftwareMicrosoftWindows LivePhoto for a registry hey to delete but there was nothing there.
      I alsdo deleted the file named Pictures.pd6 at C:Users[username]AppDataLocalMicrosoft Windows Photo Gallery but the tag suggestions are still there.
      I heard there was a navtree file that you can delete but my computer does not have this file.
    • By Austin
      Asim recently wrote me this email:

...Our company has a VPN that we loginto, I have a macbook pro machine andi have installed Windows 7 as a guestusing vm virtual box in this syste. Iam wondering, can we creat a vpnconnection on guest OS Windsows 7?
      I'm overwhelmed by the network optionsavailable and was hoping you couldprovide some direction...
    • By kuzie
      Help - I have a new HP Windows 7 Pro 64 bit PC - trying to change user account passwords - have checked all of the security policy and user settings - all are good - when attempting to change the password - the PC chugs for a few minutes then gives me the "did not meet requirements etc" I have tried a password that meets the criteria - still doesn't work - help!
    • By dcovnton
      How can you save a win7 sticky note for future use and access?
    • By Steve
      Question from Readers:

Hi groovyPost, How do I copy files and encrypt/password protect a CD? I'm running Windows 7 X64.
      Cheers,
      Chris
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online