Steve

Great File Sharing Sites

Figured this would be a good place to track file sharing sites!

Just found a new FREE one:

FileShareHQ - Free 1GB Storage - Allows you to email unlimited number of ppl the link to files. Files last 24 hours.

YouSendIt - Free Account 100MB Send Limit

Drop.io - Free File sharing w/100 Meg limit.

You people are all forgetting the storage from Microsoft. 25 gigs. Thats a lot.

But Dropbox rocks.

Oh yeah baby - Skydrive is coming and coming FAST!

Only badthing about Skydrive is that you can only upload 200 files at a time, 50 mb per files at most.

Wow, do you do more than that? That's a lot of files and BIG! What you backing up? Movies?

Only badthing about Skydrive is that you can only upload 200 files at a time, 50 mb per files at most.

Wow, do you do more than that? That's a lot of files and BIG! What you backing up? Movies?

20 gigs of foto's from my daughters first 2 years, some of them at .raw. And just for the fact that sky drive is free, is the reason im using it. Ill just put the pics there, and get them back when i need them. I just use it as back up, nothing more. And when i need a nother skydrive, ill just make another hotmail adress. No problem.

Just need to ask: What does this have to do with Windows? This thing is posted into "Microsoft Discussions > Windows 7". I think that ain't right....

Good point. Moved!

File limit up to 5 gigs. Incredible simplicity, amazing user friendliness - http://www.filedropper.com/

Besides the ads, filedropper.com looks pretty good. Still, the public share option of dropbox is just dead simple and integrated right into right click explorer context menus.

That being said..... this is pretty sweet. thnx