groovyPost Forums

How to Encrypt or Password Protect a CD?

Steve
Go to solution Solved by Brian,

• Solution

Copying files to a CD / DVD or Blu-ray disc for that matter is a simple process. This article shows how to copy data to a Blu-ray drive, but the process is the same for a CD or DVDhttp://www.groovypost.com/howto/blu-ray-burn-large-amount-data-blank-disc/

Windows offers a solid encryption feature, EFS which Steve wrote about:http://www.groovypost.com/howto/windows-8-7-efs-encrypt-files-folders/

• 8 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Guest capncalimari
      By Guest capncalimari
      I'm freaked out by the Facebook face tagging suggestions. I don't want Facebook to know my face! Is there a way to disable this or should I just quit the Internet?
    • By alexmvp
      I'm an old-school windows guy but I'm playing with a MAC at work (and typing on it now). Is there a simple way to take a screenshot kinda like the "PrintScreen" button on Windows? Trying to avoid buying Snagit on this MAC.
      Thanks
    • Guest justin10
      By Guest justin10
      I have already tried the followed instructions you have for this topic but its not working for me? Am I missing something that I haven't done? I followed every step. Please help me with this problem. Thanks
    • Guest grettawallace
      By Guest grettawallace
      How do I knw what my friends have plus one'd on Google? Does it show up on Facebook or what?
    • By Simon H
      I tried looking in HKEY_CURRENT_USERSSoftwareMicrosoftWindows LivePhoto for a registry hey to delete but there was nothing there.
      I alsdo deleted the file named Pictures.pd6 at C:Users[username]AppDataLocalMicrosoft Windows Photo Gallery but the tag suggestions are still there.
      I heard there was a navtree file that you can delete but my computer does not have this file.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online