Steve

How To Pair a Motorola H721 with an iPhone

Question from Reader:

I just inherited a Bluetooth Headset - Motorola H721 and I can't figure out how to pair it with my iPhone 4S.

Can you help?

-Tara B.

Hi Tara

First put the headset into Pairing mode.

Press and hold the volume buttons on top and bottom. The indicator light will flash 3 times then become steadily lit. It's now in pairing mode.

From the iPhone

Tap Settings, General, Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled then Tap the Motorola H721 and Tap Pair.

You will then be asked for the Pair Code. Tap 0000 then tap pair.

It should be paired at this point.

Hi Tara

First put the headset into Pairing mode.

Press and hold the volume buttons on top and bottom. The indicator light will flash 3 times then become steadily lit. It's now in pairing mode.

From the iPhone

Tap Settings, General, Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled then Tap the Motorola H721 and Tap Pair.

You will then be asked for the Pair Code. Tap 0000 then tap pair.

It should be paired at this point.

Some bluetooth headsets also use 1111. just an fyi.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By fragglerawk
      I made a terrible mistake and synced all my Gmail contacts to my iPhone so now there are hundreds of contacts of people I don't give a fig about and most of them are just email addresses. iPhone only lets you delete contacts one at a time PAIN IN THE BUTT and the way that I added them isn't synced thru Googl Exchange. Is there a way to remove multiple contacts? I don't have OS X.
    • By Jacks1496926423
      I bought the first iPhone 3G eons ago and I've been buying apps for it since day 1. My wife bought an Android and I love it however before I make the plunge I want to see if there is anyway I can get my games installed on a droid from my iphone.
      Any hacks out there?
    • By Rufio
      I have roughly 300 pictures on my iPod, and another few hundred on my iPhone. Some of these are screen shots of bank receipts, and some are just pictures that I've already backed up to my computer.
      How do I delete all of my photos/images at once? Like a bulk delete. I figure the process is the same on both the iPod, iPad, and iPhone... so someone has to know ow to do this.
      Also, I don't want to lose any of my other data, just the photos.
    • By Linmik51
      How do I clear iPad email dropdown contact history? Inuse is 2 gmail accounts loging on using windows I have cleared contact history, but not actual contacts.MikeD
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online