mistycantsleep

Acer, error code, 0xa... patch issue?

Question

4 answers to this question

Reset my notebook to factory, still throwing the same error code of 0xa, running Vista :( anybody have any thoughts?

Can you give us a screenshot or full description of the error?

Gee wiz, why didn't I think of that!? Lol, if I could do any of those things, I wouldn't need to reset. And its an Acer Laptop, they don't come with Discs... they are preloaded:( Thank you tho, turns out it was the MS Patch Tuesday update, now I have to wait til the new uncorrupted one comes out the 8th.

Reset my notebook to factory, still throwing the same error code of 0xa, running Vista :( anybody have any thoughts?

Gee wiz, why didn't I think of that!? Lol, if I could do any of those things, I wouldn't need to reset. And its an Acer Laptop, they don't come with Discs... they are preloaded:( Thank you tho, turns out it was the MS Patch Tuesday update, now I have to wait til the new uncorrupted one comes out the 8th.

You can try to use any repair or backup disks that came with your Acer laptop. Those may help. If the laptop continues to cause trouble, make sure you backup and important data before going in for a clean install or sending it to Acer.