groovyPost Forums

How to take screenshots in Windows Phone 7?

Guest capncalimari

Guest capncalimari

Hey, Martin's earlier question inspired one of my own --how do you get screen captures in windows phone 7? Doesn't seem tobe anyway to do this natively, but is there a hack?

Guest pumpkinskin

Hey, Martin's earlier question inspired one of my own --how do you get screen captures in windows phone 7? Doesn't seem tobe anyway to do this natively, but is there a hack?

You cant take screenshots on Windows Phone 7? Are you kidding me?

• 2 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Jack
      I've been using OurGroceries to keep grocery lists organized with my wife's iphone and my iPhone. But I feel like there has to be something better and for free. Any good free grocery list iOS apps out there?
    • Guest Martin28
      By Guest Martin28
      I have a Sony Ericsson X8 and want to take some screenshots. Any ideas? Nothing has worked so far.
    • By Jacks1496926423
      I bought the first iPhone 3G eons ago and I've been buying apps for it since day 1. My wife bought an Android and I love it however before I make the plunge I want to see if there is anyway I can get my games installed on a droid from my iphone.
      Any hacks out there?
    • By stripey
      I want an Android phone but don't wanna shell out big bucks. I keep seeing commercials for the Boost Android phone, but is it the same thing as like, a Samsung Galaxy S? Should I even bother getting this phone? Will the data plan be expensive? Can I get apps?
    • By samantha
      i have someone leaving me awful text messages, i do not know the number and they will not tell me who they are. when i called the number i was informed that they are using the "text free app" and are unable to receive calls...is there anyway i can find out who this person is?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online