Hi, when attempting to open a specific .mpp file I receive this error message: "There was a problem opening this project last time, do you want to attempt a repair?" If I choose yes or no for the repair I still get the same result after, which is another message saying: "This action will cause a scheduling conflict. Task 266 of XXX with status upd...'has a task constraint or is linked to a task that cannot move, and as a result the constraint or the link cannot be set. You can, cancel or continue."Does anyone know how I can go about recovering this file?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By smashmark
      rather than saving my contacts in outlook, i simply use the autofill to remember all my addresses
      Now, I am leaving the job, and want to somehow take all my contact info
      is there a way to save and export these "autofill" addresses saved by outlook?
      thanx!!
    • By ANNA
      I have looked at your posted answer regarding restoring permanently deleted emails from your deleted folder, but when I click on my Toolbar, it only comes up with a very short menu and certainly not with anything helpful like 'restore deleted files'. When I go to Tools, it seems to be more about the computer than the programme I am in, namely Office Outlook Web Access 2007.
      Please can you help me? I'm desperate! Thank you. Anna
    • By Austin
      Jeff writes:

I have read a few of your articles about scheduling Outlook emails. I have a question about taking this a step further. In our office, we have Outlook 2010.
      Issue – some of the execs have now asked that the subordinates email them a daily plan. Every morning we email our calendars with “limited details” to our bosses. Many of us forget when we come straight into full voicemail boxes and back-to-back meetings. So I have been looking for a way to use a Rule or some other mechanism to do this each weekday automatically.
      I hope you get the idea by now, but… Each morning at a specified time, Outlook will email my daily calendar with limited details to a specified list.
      Of course, we all share calendars with each other. Some of the bosses will take the 2 clicks to check our calendars, but others want it sent as described above.
      Any ideas?
      -Jeff
    • By Rufio
      When I clicked the install button on the website to install Office 2013 it downloaded an installer. When I run the installer it gives me an error that says:

We found a problem!
      We're sorry, Office (32-bit) couldn't be installed because you have these 64-bit Office programs installed on your computer:
      Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
      Microsoft Office 32-bit Components 2010
      32-bit and 64-bit versions of Office programs don't get a long, so you can only have one type installed at a time.
      Please try installing the 64-bit version of Office instead, or uninstall your other 64-bit Office programs and try this installation again.
      Here's a screenshot of it:

How do I fix this? What can I do? I tried redownloading it but I couldn't install Office it just kept giving me the same window.
    • By Rufio
      Is it possible to set a color to show up every time I load Microsoft Word? Is this possible in the new Office 2013? This is for my company colors.
      For example, I have this color set and it shows up in Recent colors, but that clears out when I restart the PC. Is there a way to make it permanently show up on the pallete rather than having to retype in the color code for it every time.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online