groovyPost Forums

How To Restore Deleted Emails from Outlook Web Access - OWA

ANNA
Go to solution Solved by Steve Krause,

I have looked at your posted answer regarding restoring permanently deleted emails from your deleted folder, but when I click on my Toolbar, it only comes up with a very short menu and certainly not with anything helpful like 'restore deleted files'. When I go to Tools, it seems to be more about the computer than the programme I am in, namely Office Outlook Web Access 2007.

Please can you help me? I'm desperate! Thank you. Anna

• Solution

Hi Anna,

Unfortunately I only have access to Outlook Web Access or OWA 2010, not 2007. Using OWA 2010 I'm able to Right-Click on the Deleted Items folder and in the Context menu I get the option to Recover Deleted Items. From there I can search or scroll through my deleted items in my trash or deleted items folder and recover them.

Obviously this is all much easier from the full version of the Outlook client and as long as you're running Outlook an Exchange Server (Which you obviously are since you have OWA) you can even enable the option to recover deleted items from your Inbox and other folder by following this how-to guild:

How To recover deleted items from Outlook

I hope this gets you going!