groovyPost Forums

Okay, this sound pretty strange to me. I can access a couple of web sites in one location but not another (geographic) here while I am in NYC this week?When I try at one location it just spins and then says not available.When I run the check in my Windows 7 system it says everything is confiured right but these specific locations aren't responding?Sorry for the stupic question but it is a real one. Thanks

Okay, this sound pretty strange to me. I can access a couple of web sites in one location but not another (geographic) here while I am in NYC this week?When I try at one location it just spins and then says not available.When I run the check in my Windows 7 system it says everything is confiured right but these specific locations aren't responding?Sorry for the stupic question but it is a real one. Thanks

I'm not to clear on what you are having trouble with. Are websites not loading while you are in NYC, but they are loading while you are at home? Or is it folders on your hard drive that you can't access?

By spinning up, are you referring to your hard drive or web browser?

yeah ... dear your question in not so clear to ans upon... i didnt get that either you are having problem with the geographical issue, Ip issue or internet issue

sounds like DNS problem. more information needed.

• 4 weeks later...