groovyPost Forums

How to print a Q&A from this site

I like to compile a book of useful tips. When I see a Q and A in this site, I cannot easily copy it to a Word doc. Instead I can copy the response text and Paste Special (RTF) but cannot copy the question the same or it seems any other way. Please advise

Can you give me a page you want to print as an example?

• 2 months later...

I just tried do it with keyboard commands instead of right clicking and it worked fine pasting it into a Word Doc.

Highlight the question as you normally would, then instead of right clicking the mouse to copy, use the keyboard command for copy (Ctrl + C) to copy it, then in your Word document, use the keyboard command for Paste (Ctrl + V) and it will paste exactly as it appears here on the forum.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Heinrich Klinge
      Okay, this sound pretty strange to me. I can access a couple of web sites in one location but not another (geographic) here while I am in NYC this week?When I try at one location it just spins and then says not available.When I run the check in my Windows 7 system it says everything is confiured right but these specific locations aren't responding?Sorry for the stupic question but it is a real one. Thanks
    • By bdencer
      When I try to go to Yahoo.com, I get a page that says, "No site configured for this address." It doesn't matter how I try to get to Yahoo I always get the same message. I am running Win7 Home Premium. I haven't added any programs. I ran a full Zone Alarm scan and got no infection reports.
      Any suggestions on how to find the problem and resolve it?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online