Michelle Stevenson

Frozen Facebook I Can't Permanently Delete my account. HELP!

Question

I have tried contacting facebook. Suprise Suprise they don't answer. I have tried everything to get my account permanently deleted. It is frozen. I want it off Help. An ex who is stalking me found me this way. It won't let me change the picture or any info. Please Help!

3 answers to this question

I have tried contacting facebook. Suprise Suprise they don't answer. I have tried everything to get my account permanently deleted. It is frozen. I want it off Help. An ex who is stalking me found me this way. It won't let me change the picture or any info. Please Help!

Can you explain the situation a little better? 'Frozen' is a bit vague. Otherwise, I'd refer to this question for your how to delete: http://answers.groovypost.com/questions/815/deleting-a-facebook-page-permanently

What do you mean - it's Frozen? Can you login or not?