groovyPost Forums

Have I downloaded the right CCleaner on my mac?

Go to solution Solved by shockersh,

I tried to download CCleaner on my Mac… it downloaded, but disappeared from my downloads tab, so I wasn’t able to run the install wizard.. I looked for it in Finder, found it, clicked on and it opened… but I didn’t have to set it up.It was the free download version for Mac. I don’t have the page with setting, cookies, advanced options etc why is this? I only have Cleaner and tools options on my side bar, not registry tools options etc and it says Analyze and Clean on the bottom, not run clean etc. Have a I downloaded a partial version? Thanks so much, I know nothing about this, help would be appreciated

• Solution

I don't have a MAC anymore so I can't play with it for you. That said, there is only 1 version available on the site for the MAC and it's in BETA so my guess is the features are not going to be as robust as the Windows Version.

Very cool however. I didn't know they had a MAC version out so this is really cool.

I don't have a MAC anymore so I can't play with it for you. That said, there is only 1 version available on the site for the MAC and it's in BETA so my guess is the features are not going to be as robust as the Windows Version.

Very cool however. I didn't know they had a MAC version out so this is really cool.

Ok, thanks... when you say robust... will it still wipe everything of my mac? It's saying it is.... Yes, well I only just heard about this program, so I am relieved the had a Mac version