groovyPost Forums

Use Outlook to schedule emailing a new photo each week to a specified contact group.

Hello,My hobby is photography. I would like to mail one photo a week to some of my contacts. I would like to predetermine which photo to use for a specific date, for a year ahead of time. Example. I want to email a photo of a rose on 11/6/2011, a mountain picture on 11/13/2011, a family picture on 11/20/2011 etc. This way I could select the group, the pictures and the email dates for a couple months into the future at one session. Outlook would than email my selections without weekly maintenance. Like a book of the month offerning, only photos instead.

Thank you ahead of time.Karl

Hello,My hobby is photography. I would like to mail one photo a week to some of my contacts. I would like to predetermine which photo to use for a specific date, for a year ahead of time. Example. I want to email a photo of a rose on 11/6/2011, a mountain picture on 11/13/2011, a family picture on 11/20/2011 etc. This way I could select the group, the pictures and the email dates for a couple months into the future at one session. Outlook would than email my selections without weekly maintenance. Like a book of the month offerning, only photos instead.

Thank you ahead of time.Karl

steve, thanks for the answer, I will continue to search, seem like a mass mailing program would be contained in Outlook. Again, thanks for your advice. Karl