groovyPost Forums

read only files in outlook 2010

Ill answer this in both English and Dutch.

Dutch:Hallo Ernst, betreft het hier een pdf? Wanneer je het betreffende emailtje aanklikt, kun je je met rechter muisklik een copy van het bestand opslaan.

English:Is is pdf you want to save? Try clicking it with your right mouse button and select "Save Copy".

Hoi, nee het gaat om word en excel documenten.

It regards to word en excel documents.

Ill answer this in both English and Dutch.

Dutch:Hallo Ernst, betreft het hier een pdf? Wanneer je het betreffende emailtje aanklikt, kun je je met rechter muisklik een copy van het bestand opslaan.

English:Is is pdf you want to save? Try clicking it with your right mouse button and select "Save Copy".

I just tried this at the office. Two things happend. When a coworker tried to send a document that was protected, I couldnt work with it. Just read it. When he send a document without any restrictions, I was able to open it in Word 2010. But a bar appeared in my screen that told me that because of security reasons I wasnt able to work with the file. If I wanted to work with it, I had to press a little button in the same bar. Is this whats happening with you? Or arent you able to work with it at all?