groovyPost Forums

Google Music Vs. Amazon Cloud Player Vs. Apple iCloud

The only way Google will stand a chance is if they can get Music setup and running on their Android mobile devices with an App and system similar to iTunes. Honestly, I think it's a long-shot because Apple is SOOOO far ahead.

Amazon... Well, people like the service however again - they are just to far from iTunes.

iCloud - they are going to further distance themselves from the other 2 with the release of iCloud and while they are at it, they just might take out Dropbox at the same time.

Time will tell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Julia
      Does anyone have any advice about the problems I'm having with controlling the volume for my tv with my Apple TV 4 remote? I went to the Apple Store and according to them it is because my HDMI cable or HDMI input in my tv isn't good enough. But I bought a new HDMI 2.0 cable and my tv is just 2 years old and has HDMI-CEC. My remote is able to turn the tv on and off, and it is operating according to the ' learn control' test, but... it still doesn't work. Would love to use only 1 remote (I only use the Apple Tv for my tv). 
    • By Jacks1496926423
      I've read up all the press etc... but where the heck can I get an invite?
    • By hutsirmagus
      I want to internet market for my company website, but I've heard lots of news about search engine optimization and companies like JCPenny getting in trouble for it? Is doing SEO against the law or just unethical? I dont' understand--what is the alternative to SEO if I want to get Google visitors? Is getting the little text ads that i see in my Google mail the same as SEO? can I get in trouble if I do that wrong?
    • Guest grettawallace
      By Guest grettawallace
      I have a Google Apps account and a regular Gmail account. I want to have Gmail notifier watch both inboxes. Is there a way to do this without merging my inboxes (e.g. forwarding the emails from one to the other?)
    • Guest Jacques Cubbie
      By Guest Jacques Cubbie
      There's an option to "paste special" in Word, but i don't see it in google docs? Really annoying that when I try to paste it ends up in glittering blink h2 font
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online