groovyPost Forums

How do you paste without formatting in Google Docs?

Guest Jacques Cubbie

Guest Jacques Cubbie

There's an option to "paste special" in Word, but i don't see it in google docs? Really annoying that when I try to paste it ends up in glittering blink h2 font

• 1 year later...
Guest naman

To paste unformatted text, press CTRL - SHIFT - V

This works for me in Chrome.

If all else fails, paste the text into your address bar first to strip the formatting then copy and paste it from there into the google doc.

Great!!! this worked for me in Mozilla as well... ctrl+shift+V is the key!!!

• 2 weeks later...

To paste unformatted text, press CTRL - SHIFT - V

This works for me in Chrome.

If all else fails, paste the text into your address bar first to strip the formatting then copy and paste it from there into the google doc.

I love this tip. Never knew about the shift key modifier.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Jacks1496926423
      I've read up all the press etc... but where the heck can I get an invite?
    • Guest grettawallace
      By Guest grettawallace
      I have a Google Apps account and a regular Gmail account. I want to have Gmail notifier watch both inboxes. Is there a way to do this without merging my inboxes (e.g. forwarding the emails from one to the other?)
    • By hutsirmagus
      I want to internet market for my company website, but I've heard lots of news about search engine optimization and companies like JCPenny getting in trouble for it? Is doing SEO against the law or just unethical? I dont' understand--what is the alternative to SEO if I want to get Google visitors? Is getting the little text ads that i see in my Google mail the same as SEO? can I get in trouble if I do that wrong?
    • By Beyond_Life
      I use dlvr.it to post my articles from Wordpress to Twitter. But I cant use dlvr.it to do the same with Google+. Or am I missing something?
      Is there any other better way to do this?
      ps: I dont want to post on Facebook, because I dont have facebook. Facebook sucks.
    • By Beyond_Life
      I use Chrome (and thats causing this, i guess) and I have google Desktop installed. And ever since I got in to Google+ there is a bar on top of my screen, below the adressbar, popping up where ever I go. News site? Theres the bar. Going to some site thats unrelated to Google? Hello bar. Going to watch some pr0n? Hello bar.... And its getting annoying. How can I disable that bar? Do you gu?ys have it too? The long black thing saying "+Robert The interwebs Pictures Vids Maps News Gmail More"??
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online