Jacques Cubbie

How do you paste without formatting in Google Docs?

To paste unformatted text, press CTRL - SHIFT - V

This works for me in Chrome.

If all else fails, paste the text into your address bar first to strip the formatting then copy and paste it from there into the google doc.

If all else fails, paste the text into your address bar first to strip the formatting then copy and paste it from there into the google doc.

Great!!! this worked for me in Mozilla as well... ctrl+shift+V is the key!!!

I love this tip. Never knew about the shift key modifier.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hutsirmagus
      I want to internet market for my company website, but I've heard lots of news about search engine optimization and companies like JCPenny getting in trouble for it? Is doing SEO against the law or just unethical? I dont' understand--what is the alternative to SEO if I want to get Google visitors? Is getting the little text ads that i see in my Google mail the same as SEO? can I get in trouble if I do that wrong?
    • By grettawallace
      I have a Google Apps account and a regular Gmail account. I want to have Gmail notifier watch both inboxes. Is there a way to do this without merging my inboxes (e.g. forwarding the emails from one to the other?)
    • By Beyond_Life
      Ive made a form in Google Drive. When Im done filling it with info, i have to option to send my form. The results are the put in a sheet only the creater can see. But I want to be able to get a pdf version of the form I filled and mail it, within Google Drive. Is this possible?
    • By Charlie
      I've been visiting this site for some time now, but of late when using Google Chrome my laptop completely freezes when clicking on GroovyPost link for about 20 seconds. Noticed this with a couple of other sites as well but no freezing when using other browsers. What's going on? Suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated...
    • By bill786kal
      Hello dear friends. Do not tell my program to restore damaged files Word? The file is opened but nothing can be done to him. How do I view damaged word file from office 2003?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online