groovyPost Forums

Shogun Total War 2

alexmvp

So.....

Last night I clocked another 2 hours with Shogun Total War 2. That makes it... (drum roll) 143 hours total. Wow, that's kinda crazy! Great game though. Anyone else playing it?

For those of you who are not - SGTW2 is a great game I can recommend. Good story, music, graphics, and gameplay is amazing. Good strategy and action all in 1 game. What I also like about it is that it has a nice mix of naval battle as well which is a nice upgrade over the original Shogun Total War game.

Anyway - I'll probably be playing this game until Rome Total War 2 is released ;)

• 2 weeks later...
So.....

Last night I clocked another 2 hours with Shogun Total War 2. That makes it... (drum roll) 143 hours total. Wow, that's kinda crazy! Great game though. Anyone else playing it?

For those of you who are not - SGTW2 is a great game I can recommend. Good story, music, graphics, and gameplay is amazing. Good strategy and action all in 1 game. What I also like about it is that it has a nice mix of naval battle as well which is a nice upgrade over the original Shogun Total War game.

Anyway - I'll probably be playing this game until Rome Total War 2 is released ;)

I played the original Shogun Total War about 10 years ago??? But my favorite was the Rome Total war. I'm playing Empire right now and working my way through all the expansions. I've probably clocked about 1k hours through it so far (yeah i know...). Probably why my blog hasnt been update for a year :) :) :)

Overall, what do ya think of it vs. the original Shogun? Was it true to the original?