groovyPost Forums

How to get a Google Music Invite?

To anyone who will inevitably be invited to test the Google Music beta tomorrow: how did you get one? What's special about you? Did you sign up somewhere? Did you get an email invite for Google Music? I wanna know!

For the rest of us, here's the link to request an invite from Google:

http://music.google.com/music/

UPDATE 8/30/2011 - MrGroove just created a new Google Music Donation Post so if you still need an invite, go there and follow the 4 steps.

Hi

Is there anyway I can get an invite to try this thing out?

I got an invite to use Google Wave before and I was hoping I was going to get an invite for this as well but so far, it's not looking so good T_T

Also, I live in Canada and I've been hearing the beta is only for US. So does that mean I can't even try it out even if I do get an invite?

To anyone who will inevitably be invited to test the Google Music beta tomorrow: how did you get one? What's special about you? Did you sign up somewhere? Did you get an email invite for Google Music? I wanna know!

Well I'm a little late to this party but I signed up and I'm now waiting like everyone else I guess for an invite.

My question is - Google Music is a tad.... late to the party on this one. Why do I need my music in the cloud if I already have it on my PC, laptop, iPad and iPhone?

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'm a little late to this party but I signed up and I'm now waiting like everyone else I guess for an invite.

My question is - Google Music is a tad.... late to the party on this one. Why do I need my music in the cloud if I already have it on my PC, laptop, iPad and iPhone?

Because with Google Music, you can easily SYNC it to all your devices. Kinda like Dropbox for your music (I think). and long-term I'm going to guess you will be able to buy music from it as well like iTunes. Will see....

For the rest of us, here's the link to request an invite from Google:

http://music.google.com/music/

Well - I just got my Google Music Invitation! I filled out the invite right after I saw this post here so it took what... 2 weeks?

Not bad - Now I'm off to play with it. Will report back what I think of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...