groovyPost Forums

Hero's Thread

Vadim

Anyone watch Hero's? Last night was pretty good but I'm REALLY getting tired of the "holes".

Last night when Peter and Sylar were having their Turkey dinner, why didn't Peter Sylar and suck up all his powers and just kick his butt?

And Hiro.... His girl friend Charlie is hidden away ok fine. But why doesn't he just go back and save her right before Samuel takes her away from him.

Anyway I'll keep watching it for now however the writing is starting to get spotty.

I pretty much stopped watching it after the first season, It's like the writers ran out of ideas and started just throwing things in the pot. Reminds me of my roommates cooking in college, you never know what's in there...

Yeah, the entire show is going sideways.... Now it appears they are going to introduce a Girlfriend for Claire...

Yeah Vadim I agree.

I have to admit I still watch the show however since they gimped Peter, it's not been as good. I guess he was just getting to powerful....

Tell me about it! I guess he was getting to powerful so they had to gimp him... Umm.. Sylar???

Yeah, the entire show is going sideways.... Now it appears they are going to introduce a Girlfriend for Claire...

Ugh, what is with the lesbians in all of the shows out this season.

Flashforward had a lesbian scene.

Stargate Universe had a lesbian scene.

Modern Family has it.

Now heroes...

I guess all the shows are really that pathetically desperate for ratings. We all know "Sex sells" but it really takes away value from the show they way they glamorize it.

I'm a dude so I would prefer she likes dudes...

anyway, I dont need all that tiny-bopper drama. just stick with the cool powers and blow stuff up. like I said, I'm a dude.

/signed

Couldn't have been said better.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...