Sigmund Lerud

I can’t open microsoft project file.

Hi everyone! I have a problem… I can’t open microsoft project file. When attempting to open this file I receive an error message: "There was a problem opening this project last time, do you want to attempt a repair?" If I choose yes or no for the repair I still get the same result after, which is another message saying: "This action will cause a scheduling conflict. Task 266 of XXX with status upd...'has a task constraint or is linked to a task that cannot move, and as a result the constraint or the link cannot be set. You can, cancel or continue."Does anyone know how I can go about recovering this file? I want to find a solution.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By texmex
      Hey Mr Groove! Love the site and really enjoyed your last article!

I have an idea for a new article on groovypost for you! You need to write something on all the different search syntax that can be used in outlook 2007!

I only use a few of the features but would love to get the inside scoop.

• By CHATLZT
      How do you create an MS WORD TEMPLATE to create a flyer (8.5 X 11) with pull tag telephone numbers; also the ability to insert a scanned graphic?
    • By smashmark
      rather than saving my contacts in outlook, i simply use the autofill to remember all my addresses
      Now, I am leaving the job, and want to somehow take all my contact info
      is there a way to save and export these "autofill" addresses saved by outlook?
      thanx!!
    • By ANNA
      I have looked at your posted answer regarding restoring permanently deleted emails from your deleted folder, but when I click on my Toolbar, it only comes up with a very short menu and certainly not with anything helpful like 'restore deleted files'. When I go to Tools, it seems to be more about the computer than the programme I am in, namely Office Outlook Web Access 2007.
      Please can you help me? I'm desperate! Thank you. Anna
    • By Austin
      Paulo B writes:

Thank you for the great info on http://www.groovypost.com/howto/microsoft/remove-add-words-to-office- >2010-word-dictionary/.
      I wonder if you would you further know how to copy autocorrect entries from word 2003 to word 2010? I >guess it would be a matter of finding the word 2010 autocorrect file and add the info from the word 2003 >file but I am not able to do that...
      Kind regards ,
      Paulo B.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online