groovyPost Forums

Forwarding Multiple Email Conversations

Winterchick

I am using GMail and was wondering if there is any way to forward several different conversations (strings) at the same time.

Thank you.

Hi,

If you are using the Gmail web site to read your email messages, you may not be able to see the complete string in your messages. There are some good free email clients available, like Windows Live Mail, and Mozilla Thunderbird, that will allow you to configure them to retain the entire string of messages regarding the same subject. This is considering that everyone the replys to the string does so within the string, and does not create a new message for his or her reply. I find Windows Live Mail to be the best, and have used it for years. It is available through the Microsoft web site. Go there and search for it. Good luck with this, I hope to hear that it works for you.

Mike

I am using GMail and was wondering if there is any way to forward several different conversations (strings) at the same time.

Thank you.

Thanks, Mike. I'm not looking to switch email clients but thank you for the alternatives.

I do get all replies to an email grouped into one conversation (string) but there are times when I need to forward 3 or more different conversations to someone and that's what I'm looking to figure out if I can do it in GMail. The other email client that we used allowed us to do that but I can't seem to find that functionality in GMail or in any of the labs that are avaiable.

Thanks for trying, though : )