groovyPost Forums

Cannot login to website using IE10 or IE9

How can I logon in IE> I enter my email address and password and I am sent on a loop. I keep being asked for my password. My ISP has not been able to solve it. I run Widows 7 and my ISP is BT Yahoo

I am trying to get into my home page then I can start browsing and sending emails from IE(which I prefer to Firefox)

Start out by opening up Internet Explorer (IE) and clearing all your cookies, history and temp files. Sounds like something is wrong with your browser and you just need to clean things up a bit first.

From there go back to the website you are trying to login to and hit the login button again. BTW - what is the website address you are trying to login to?

Start out by opening up Internet Explorer (IE) and clearing all your cookies, history and temp files. Sounds like something is wrong with your browser and you just need to clean things up a bit first.

From there go back to the website you are trying to login to and hit the login button again. BTW - what is the website address you are trying to login to?

Many thanks for the suggestions. I have done all you suggest and I am now able to log in