I also just got a Chromebook for school but the WiFi signal on it sucks. I don't think it is my college's routers because it picks up my phone and iPad fine. Is there any way to boost the signal strength of the Chromebook so that I can get a stable connection around campus or at least in my apartment?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mohib
      Hi i wanted to know how to get wifi password of my office computer its windows XP and it's connected with Lan server but i cant find anyway to get wifi password throw that computer Can anyone help ?? 
    • By grettawallace
      A 4g chromebook seems perfect for work/travel. But can you use Outlook? It has aDifferent operating system and everything is web based. So how am I supposed to access allThe things I need?
    • By jshepp
      So, I have an Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop which are notorious for having overheating problems. I had really big issues last year where my laptop would just shut-off because it was way too hot. From then on I've really looked into the problem. I even opened up my laptop and cleaned out all the dust that was between the fan and heat-sink.
      Anyways, now my laptop has been fine, and I haven't had any recent issues of it shutting down because of overheating. I was just curious what are acceptable levels of internal temperatures and are there free resources out there that I can measure on my own laptop?
      Thanks.
    • By Hammad
      I am planning to buy a newlaptop but i am not sure which pne i should go for...any suggestions..my budget is around $600
    • By Rufio
      I reformatted the laptop after installing a new hard drive in my Sony Vaio and now it isn't letting me use the brightness function keys anymore. The function volume keys still work, it's just the brightness ones that aren't going very well. Is there a software requirement or something I'm missing?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online