groovyPost Forums

How to export a form in Google Drive to pdf

Hi Beyond Life,

Do you just want the results emailed to you (the creator) when the form is filled out or do you want the results to be emailed to the person who has filled out the form?

Best

Sue :)

Oh good one. But one or both are good. If I create the form and fill it during my work outdoor on a tablet, mailing the form when it's done to my mail would be great. But I would like to have also the option to safe it as editable pdf localy on my tablet.

Hi Beyond Life,

Do you just want the results emailed to you (the creator) when the form is filled out or do you want the results to be emailed to the person who has filled out the form?

Best

Sue :)

This will help you out re.sending the results/entries to your inbox after you have filled out the form. "Get Form Data from Google Docs in an Email Message" - http://www.labnol.org/internet/google-docs-email-form/20884/ - good walkthrough here, complete with short video walthrough & the code to copy & paste :)

When you say editable pdf - do you mean of the the values that where submitted or of the layout of the form.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...