groovyPost Forums

Not able to buy in Android Market.

Go to solution Solved by Beyond_Life,

In the past I was able to buy what ever I wanted in the Google market on my Android phone. But since this morning Im not able to purchase anything. When I press the button with the price, and after that the "Accept and Buy" button, nothing happends. The "Accept and Buy" Button stays grey. I can't select it. I restarted my phone, I have cleared the cache but nothing seems to help.

Anyone got any idea?

I wonder if this has anything to do with the new privacy policy going into effect. You might want to login in to your google checkout account or google wallet and see if they want you to update something before allowing you to make purchases. I'd be curious to see if that is it. Let me know!

Check your Settings > Accounts & Sync page.

It is possible that sync was somehow turned off for your Google account, or an app may have switched it between accounts. Unless sync is enabled, you cannot purchase apps; and of course if it is enabled for the wrong account that has no payment information attached you won't be able to purchase either.

• Solution

Thanks for the answers, but I found the problem.... I use www.3vcard.nl. It's from Visa. An only creditcardthingy that you can use when you don't have a "real" creditcard. It's very easy to use, but the downside is that it expires after 3 months, if you dont recharge it. And mine expired. That's the reason I wasn't able to buy in the market.