groovyPost Forums

Removing a 2010 Calendar profile logon

Go to solution Solved by LaurenH,

Recently at work I needed to test someone's Outlook profile and so added it to my own. I have since deleted the profile, but now when I open Outlook, the deleted profile logon still comes up as an option. I tried clearing cache, but the option remains. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

• Solution

If I've interpreted correctly...Do you only have one Outlook profile you'd like to access? Did you remove the profile using these steps?

Go to Control Panel => Mail => Show ProfilesYou should be able to add, remove, edit from there

If so, check that the "always use this profile" option is selected in the above window.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently at work I needed to test someone's Outlook profile and so added it to my own. I have since deleted the profile, but now when I open Outlook, the deleted profile logon still comes up as an option. I tried clearing cache, but the option remains. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

I have just one profile. There was a second I was testing, and I removed it as you indicated. But when I open Outlook, the second profile's logon shows up and I have to click on Use Other Account to access my profile (which is the only one that appears in Show profiles.

• 2 weeks later...