groovyPost Forums

What Games Do You Play Right Now?

goLfie

I play Battlefield Heroes. http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/ I have 3 Heroes from level 10 til 24. Two nationals and one royal. I love it. It realy rocks. Totally different from the rest of the BF series. Ive played every other game from the BF series, on pc, but this one just stands out. Teamplay is great is you can gather some people on TS3. Its just fun. No worries about kdr or wlr, just shoot the rest and win, get some flags and win. And dont whine on the chat :P

Just playing some homebrew games on the PS3.

I also found an interesting one the other day called Minecraft. Right now it is selling like hotcakes (over $250,000 a day in sales @ $10 a copy). I was thinking about trying it. Here's a vid:

[flash=640,385]

• 3 months later...

I pretty much play League of Legends (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/). It's free for the most part unless if you want to get new champion skins or acquire perks faster. Personally, I'm the cheapskate kind of dude. The game is fun either way.

Basically you control one champion and your primary objective is to destroy their base. But, there are several turrets that defends the base. You have to destroy the turrets in order to destroy their base. But, there are situations where other team surrenders because they just can't get anything done. There are AI creeps that assist you in the process. And two different game maps with 3v3 and 5v5.

Just wondering what everyone is enjoying right now. Personally I haven't had much time to play games lately. The latest game I played was Starcrat 2 but that was several weeks ago. Although, I do plan on playing some Wii tonight at a friends house. New Super Mario Bros. Ftw! 8)

EMPIRE TOTAL WAR of course... And waiting for Shogun Total war. ;)

Hehe, one of my friends suggested I check out this PC game called Revenge of the B*tch. After watching my friend play some of it, I was uniquely impressed. It's not your average RPG considering it is full of comedy and parody. The cut-scenes in the game are hilarious from what I've seen. I heard that the game has around 30 hrs. of playtime, and for like $13 that's a steal. If you're not convinced yet, there is even a free demo. I encourage you folks to check it out. http://markleung.com/game

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I like to play games very much and there are many my favorite games but most of all i like to play the "Grand Auto Theft" game. The best thing which i like about this games it's graphics and sound effect. I hope when other people play this game they also it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...