groovyPost Forums

Outlook 2007 SP2 Drag and Drop is Broken

Funny...

Just installed Outlook 2007 Service Pack 2 today and now my Drag and Drop out of folders is broken. When I try to click and drag an email nothing happens. Tried to drag and drop to my desktop and into a folder but nothing works.

I can still right-click and move emails but when I try to drag and drop... no groove....

I tried safe mode but that didn't help either (Start -> Run -> Outlook /safe) but again.. no groove.

Anyone out there have this issue? I've not reboot yet but will be giving that a try in a few minutes.

grrrr

I just updated to SP2 and I'm not having any problems with drag and drop.

Same. Just upgraded on Windows 7 and no problems here.

I do remember however a few years back this happened to me. A reboot fixed it for me. VERY odd and very little in GOOGLE to help solve it.

I was worried this was going to happen....

Several days have passed as well as several reboots AND..... (drum roll)... Drag and Drop is now working.

No idea what fixed it but I can confirm I've installed no updates or software since I originally had the problem so it appears Outlook has fixed itself.

I always hate it when that happens....