Ang

How do you add multiple function mailboxes in outlook?

Question

I followed the steps to add the functional mailbox in outlook but there is a button (More Settings) that is not there. Therefore, I am not able to add the mailboxes I need. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By alynamee
      Hi all,

I updated my outlook to 2016 recently but now i can't open old emails in unicode format. The email in unicode 2016 i can open them but the old ones ( 2013 ) i can't. I try browse and found the outlook 2016 but no luck.

Can someone tell me how can i open the emails in unicode format ( 2013 outlook version ) ?

Regards,
      Alina
    • By Steve
      A feature I use all the time in Microsoft Outlook 2013 (Office 2013) is the ability to open a calendar invite during a meeting and click - Meeting Notes. See screenshot from Outlook 2013.

[attachment=0]outlook-2016.jpg[/attachment]

After installing Office 2016, when I open up outlook I no longer have that option in the calendar. It's just missing.

Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Hopefully this is just an issue with the Preview and it will get fixed later during full release.
    • By pts123
      I have tried other Forums and no one seems to have a fix for this, but I just keep on trying.

I am having an issue with the “Junk” filter in Microsoft Office Outlook 2010. I am unable to stop some email from being filtered and moved to the “Junk” filter. My mail is filtered prior to my getting it, so I WANT IT COMPLETELY OFF! I went to the Junk drop down on the Home menu bar and selected Junk E-mail Options. I click on the lowest setting being . . . No Automatic Filtering. Mail from blocked senders is still moved to the Junk E-mail Folder. And I have no one listed in the Block Senders list, so that should mean, nothing is filtered. But, a small portion of my e-mail still ends up there. Ahhh – I and can’t stop it.
    • By johnstanly8
      I am using Outlook 2003.I have huge numbers of .pst files . I want to manage Outlook by dividing PST files by Folder. But i don't want to compact files.

-Jhon
    • By Steve
      Question from Reader - Email Form

Hi Tom,

Ouch. I know how it feels losing a days worth of work. The worst part is when you have to recreate what you've already done.

To answer your question, when you found the Entry "OutlookSecureTempFolder" what was the path in the DATA column? I assume you reviewed this post here to find it. It looks like you found the registry key entry so your more than 1/2 way there. Find that key again and you should have the path to your OLK folder and your Excel should be sitting there.

Now the path might be a bit confusing because with Outlook 2007, there actually is "NOT" an OLK folder. For instance, on my XP/Outlook 2007 install, my OLK folder or "Temp Outlook Folder" / "OutlookSecureTempFolder" is:

"c:\Documents and Settings\mrgroove\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Outlook\4V32TZLP"

So if you look on your box you will find what your looking for in the "Content.Outlook" folder. Take a look there and your golden.

Let me know how this works for you!
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online