groovyPost Forums

ADOBE flashplayer keeps interrupting my screen pages and tags?

Guest BALDEAGLE11

Guest BALDEAGLE11

I am using a DELL studio XPS intel i720 cpu with full high definition screen and 1mega GPU on a Mircosoft WIN 7x64 Ultimate edition operating system platform, and when visiting internet sites I receive a page tag (asking me to allow Adobe Flashplayer ) almost every couple of seconds? I see I have installed ADOBE AIR ver 2.6.0.19141.0, ADOBE READER ver 10.0.1 and ADOBE FLASHPLAYER ver 10.3.181.14 working with EXPLORER ver 9 and GOOGLE ver 11.0.696.71.Also after many interruption in a browsing session SILVERLIGHT ver 4.0.60310.0 freeze my screen and system, and I have to 'force system closure'. Can you tell me what is causing this exceptional fault?

Unfortunatly I don't have a simple answer for ya but I can tell you what I would do. First, I would uninstall Adobe Air, Flash and Silverlight all 1 at a time and then perhaps you can see if one of those is causing the issue. Once all 3 are installed, are you still having any issues?

If yes, then you know something else is up. If not however, then you know you solved the issues and you can re-install them 1 at a time. Hopefully once reinstalled, things will stabilize.

I would also look into upgrading your video card software as well and possibly updating the firmware on your motherboard and video card as well (just for good measure).