groovyPost Forums

Does anyone know how to fix the date on my Samsung Epic 4g's lock screen?

Guest Shopaholic

Guest Shopaholic

The date on my Epic 4g's lock screen is halfway cut off so I can never read what day it is. In order to get the date I have to go all the way into the calendar; very inconvenient. This may have happened with one of the many firmware updates I've been getting and it sucks. Anyone know how to fix this?

You likely only recently noticed this error.

This is a system glitch that is rumored to only be happening for the month of May. It's happening because someone coded the interface improperly and the system is adding a period after May, when infact it is not needed. All other months are abbreviated and so the period is needed, but May is not -so it is messing things up.

We'll know for sure at the end of the month!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By stripey
      I want an Android phone but don't wanna shell out big bucks. I keep seeing commercials for the Boost Android phone, but is it the same thing as like, a Samsung Galaxy S? Should I even bother getting this phone? Will the data plan be expensive? Can I get apps?
    • By Jacks1496926423
      I bought the first iPhone 3G eons ago and I've been buying apps for it since day 1. My wife bought an Android and I love it however before I make the plunge I want to see if there is anyway I can get my games installed on a droid from my iphone.
      Any hacks out there?
    • Guest Martin28
      By Guest Martin28
      I have a Sony Ericsson X8 and want to take some screenshots. Any ideas? Nothing has worked so far.
    • Guest j0j0ate20
      By Guest j0j0ate20
      Before I upgraded to froyo, I had a clock that displayed on my phone to show me the time. Now that I updated, the clock is gone. Is there a free widget I can download that looks cool( preferably a digital clock)?
      Thanks!
    • By Beyond_Life
      A few days ago I got an email from my provider that my disksspace for my blog reached its limit. And when I asked him what caused this, he told me I have been posting full sized images, instead of resized ones. So, big lesson for me: "Start resizing before posting/blogging". On my laptop at home, and on my xp machine at work, this isnt a problem. But I am also a heavy "Wordpress for Android" user.
      So the question is, how do I resize an image to at least 50% of the original quality on my Android?
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online