groovyPost Forums

IZArc 4.1

Guest Babs

Good Evening, All!

Has anyone tried out this freeware archive utility, IZArc?

http://www.izarc.org/

Seeing as how these archive utilities integrate themselves, rather invasively, throughout your entire system, I'm feeling a bit itchy about installing an app that I've never heard of before. If anyone has given this program a whirl, I'd love to hear that it's a great little piece of software. If not, I'd really like to hear that, as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read and advise,

Babs

Well, there's a quick answer to this question. I'm quickly running out of money and Christmas is just around the corner! :) After purchasing a 3 pack for Win 7, a new anti-virus suite, and now the printer, I'm looking for something free....lol! IZArc is free and has good reviews.....but I've read good reviews on products I've considered to be hugely disappointing before.

Babs

Thanks, Guys! :)

After reading several reviews on iZarc I decided to go ahead and give it a shot. In all honesty, I love it. It's straight forward and simple and does everything I need it to do. Guess I'll keep it until it proves me wrong...lol~ :)

Babs

Thanks, Guys! :)

After reading several reviews on iZarc I decided to go ahead and give it a shot. In all honesty, I love it. It's straight forward and simple and does everything I need it to do. Guess I'll keep it until it proves me wrong...lol~ :)

Babs

honestly i've never heard of it before - MRGROOVE - A Write-up candidate???

Personally, I like 7zip... it's also free and simple to use however, who knows, perhaps iZarc is even better? I'll wait for the review. ;)