groovyPost Forums

Starcraft II - It's About Damn Time!

dw96

Guest poneil
STARCRAFT II JUST CAME OUT! I'm playing it right now, REALLY excited. What do you guys think? Will you be getting the game? Do you already have it and what do you think about it?

So how is it? Worth the spend? They've been working on it for 10 years so it better be good!

We used to have "Starcraft" parties at my house where everyone would bring over their computers... Ahhh, those were the days.

I haven't had a chance to play this one yet, I've watched a few videos on YouTube of some Tournament play.. It looks freaking good... like, "omg wtfbbqsauce" good. I just don't feel like shoveling out $60 for a video game with their tendency to be half off only a couple months later, but then again; Blizzard titles never really drop that much in price.

[flash=445,364]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSwqDPNS7dM&hl=en_US&fs=1

Wow. Hi guys, didn't see all the heat here. From me... it's probably worth the spend. Strategy and overhead view style games aren't really my thing, but considering my friend got it and completed it for about 3 days I guess it's pretty addictive. I haven't had much time to play it, but this is a rare combination of good graphics and a good game play.

Just to note - I grew bored of PC games anyway, haven't played for months. The only thing I'm kinda looking forward to dump my cash on is Assassin's Creed 3, but there is a loooooooooooooong time until it comes out, so let's not speak useless things.

I give Starcraft II 4,8/5 - Those 0,2 points are cut out just because the system requirements are a little too high. About 3 of my friends say they won't be getting it just because they won't run it...

Guest Animis
The only thing I'm kinda looking forward to dump my cash on is Assassin's Creed 3, but there is a loooooooooooooong time until it comes out, so let's not speak useless things.

I'm with ya there.. HUUUGE Assassins creed fan here. If you haven't noticed... I do try to be a little subtle about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep the game is super I Killed it in 3 Days (rewind) it was sow easy the last level was the hardest i was one off the first men in the world to rewind it for 3 DAYS!!!And DW96 didn't rewind it cause hes not in gaming!What ever the game is epic it good to be played and helps you with your strategy?!?

• 3 months later...
Guest charlyn11

Wow. Hi guys, didn't see all the heat here. From me... it's probably worth the spend. Strategy and overhead view style games aren't really my thing, but considering my friend got it and completed it for about 3 days I guess it's pretty addictive. I haven't had much time to play it, but this is a rare combination of good graphics and a good game play.

xbox360 controller for windows

xbox wired controller

xbox wired controller for pc