groovyPost Forums

Delta Airlines flight to new york sucked

Steve Krause

Oh my.... Thats the last time i fly to Seattle to new York at 6:30am.... Had to get up today at 4am to ensure I would make it to the airport and get through security on time. Fortunately I grabbed some food at the house because I barely made it onto the flight AND the only thing Delta offered in the way of food was peanuts and pretzels. Really? 5 1/2 hour flight and all you will give me is some nuts? For $500 you would think I would at least get some old fruit or a sandwich?? :shock:

Anyway, just a quick rant now that I made it safe to NY. Will be in town for 3 days before I head back to Seattle.

BTW - if your reading this it means you found the new spot ill be dropping my daily thoughts etc... It's not really a blog but, I guess sone might call it that?

Cu all

Airlines have got it down to a science how to squeeze the most possible profit out of us. And btw - Airlines have not been serving food for a LONG LONG time.... You must not have traveled recently.

• 4 weeks later...
Airlines have got it down to a science how to squeeze the most possible profit out of us. And btw - Airlines have not been serving food for a LONG LONG time.... You must not have traveled recently.

TRUE! One of my relatives was traveling from US back here in Bulgaria. He said he got a very expensive ticket, but still didn't get much food!!!

• 1 month later...

Much food....My Grand parents got A first class ticket to London......(it was A two way ticket)On the way,Ok They gave them food And Something to drink.But on the way back after five days on the plane My grandma Asks for food or something to drink but the Flight utendent Told her that the ticket didn't have lunch for return

And the utendent also told her if they want to eat they have to pay from 40-50 Dollars Sow they can eat I don't know but its very unfair and hats gonna happen if a pregment woman is gonna make birth to a child in the plane.......they will tell her to give money so she can give birth right to the kid!Bulgaria ..........The coolest Place to be :D NoT Sow im telling you don't fly to Bulgaria until its urgent!!!!!!!!!!!:)