groovyPost Forums

Get my paid apps onto iTunes? iphone

Guest portaPoodle

Guest portaPoodle

How do I transfer my paid apps to iTunes I have a lot of paid apps that need xfrred but it keeps saying not authorized and wants to sync and delete all of my apps so I have to unplug it really fast

There's a quick way to sync from your iPhone to iTunes.

translation: upload it to iTunes.

Here's how:

1. Open iTunes

2. On the menu Click File

3. Click Transfer purchases from iPhone (or iPod)

2w3wbnr.png

Just wait for it to sync and all of the applications should be backed up to your computer running iTunes.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Sarah Hastings

I have a similar problem. I have purchased few apps from the App store and whenever i try to sync my new iPhone with iTunes to get them on my Phone, it says you are synced with another library. How can this issue be solved?

I have a similar problem. I have purchased few apps from the App store and whenever i try to sync my new iPhone with iTunes to get them on my Phone, it says you are synced with another library. How can this issue be solved?

Unauthorize this computer, then I'd try uninstalling iTunes completely. Start with a fresh new copy of it.

On personal note, I hate iTunes and Apple is a terrible company to deal with from a software view.