groovyPost Forums

UAC

Alexa

Great post shocker!

I have to admit that I am in love with Windows 7, not only because it looks good but because of how simple they have made many of the more complicated tasks.

Alexa, if you still need additional information how to disable the UAC in windows 7 Mrgroove has just posted an article on the groovyPost site.

How-To Disable UAC Notification in Windows 7

• 5 months later...
Guest pokerjunkie

Hello everyon! I was messing with th UAC slider and now i'm having a major problem. And now i can't get past the darn thing. I tried to go to the user account control setting and change everything back. But that UAC warning woud pop up, You know the one that say...do you want to allow the following program to make chang to you computer. And the only option it allow me to choose is no and yes woud be grayed out. I tried to diable the UAC in the registry but it keep giving me an error message saying it can't be edited. If anyone could help I would truly be greatful. Because i don't want to have to reinstall everything all over again. I also tried the restore to and earlier time option but like i said. The UAC warning would pop up and say no on it own without giving me the chance to say yes. :cry: