groovyPost Forums

sync outlook to iphone

Guest amos

Hi,

I would like to sync my outlook calendar to my iphone. however, I do not have adminstrator rights to my computer and hence cannot install iTunes or google calendar sync or outlook connector?

What can I do?

Hi Vadim.

it's for the work calendar. Unfortunately, Outlook Web Access is disabled for our accounts.

My best guess (based on my limited knowledge) is to somehow sync the calendar to google / hotmail calendar using my work computer, and then sync the calendar to my iphone using my home computer. Doing the first step, w/o installing any 3rd party software, is the tricky part.

Hi Vadim.

it's for the work calendar. Unfortunately, Outlook Web Access is disabled for our accounts.

My best guess (based on my limited knowledge) is to somehow sync the calendar to google / hotmail calendar using my work computer, and then sync the calendar to my iphone using my home computer. Doing the first step, w/o installing any 3rd party software, is the tricky part.

Dude, what freaky IT manager would disable Outlook Web Access??? What's the point? Geez....

Hmm.. I was able to find this tool from Google: http://www.google.com/support/calendar/ ... swer=89955

That should sync your calendar to your Google account. From there you should be able to easily use your iphone to sync your calendar back to your iphone without a problem. Here is a link tosync your iPhone to you Google Calendar

Hope this works. I've never done it so plz report back how it goes!